Anna comes straight into your home during the Shelter in Place order to invigorate and inspire your communications with your animals!
|I would say that one of the greatest frustrations for all horse people can be trailer loading. In fact, people experience such frustrations with this facet of horsemanship that one need not search too long to find a horse who either doesn’t load or who panics once they get into the trailer, only to run out backward in a very dangerous attempt to flee. Trailer loading takes patience, compassion, and most of all, the ability to catch the whisper in the eye of the horse so as to maximize our time frame to respond.
Trailer loading issues translate to all continents, all languages, and all types of horsemanship. Thus, it was no surprise to find a couple of horses in Singapore who had been through the process of developing a system to keep themselves out of a trailer. Both of the horses you will see in the videos on this newsletter have had trailering trauma, with the second actually having been in a loading accident. Very fortunately, the caring and lovely souls at EQUAL take these horses exactly where they are and work with what they’ve got. They do their very best to meet every need and to ensure that the trauma of these wonderful horses will stay where we wish it never was in the first place, in their past.
Please click on the video to watch Falco’s Session
And click below to watch Matahari’s Session
Do you enjoy our videos and news from Anna’s travels around the globe? Go here to get the news delivered straight to your inbox!
101 Things to Do With Your Horse is the PERFECT way to while away your days in quarantine! And if you can’t get to the barn yet, FRET NOT! Watch your lessons and store them in your library for the sunnier days ahead!
We flew in to see Crawford Hall my mentor, friend and the man who “walked me down the aisle” many years ago. At 3 months old, Joseph met him in WY and it was important to me for him to meet this incredible man who’s wisdom spreads from his wheelchair to thousands. His impact immeasurable on the horse world. We held hands, sang, watched horse racing together and shared the most important aspects of ourselves: time. Our visits enhanced with friends as we gathered by his bedside. Separated by space only our hearts stay connected as Joseph and he share their bond.
Crawford on our YouTube Channel
Meet Crawford Hall, my mentor for the past 23 years, as he visits Reach Out to Horses’ trainer students in Cody, WY. Thought-provoking, insightful, and full of wisdom. Listen to Crawford’s stories as they have inspired us, let them inspire you.
Click the button below to watch more on our YouTube channel and join the over 21,000 subscribers who belong to our tribe!
Watch students from last year’s Retreat at the Bitterroot Ranch and witness their healing journey 1st hand!
Equine Energetic IQ?
At a size of 2′ x 3′, it is the perfect fit for any wall, inside or out. Put it in the barn, classroom, office, tack room, trailer, or anywhere else you need it. And since it is made of tough, flexible, 18oz. vinyl and reinforced with metal grommets, this banner will last for years!
- Intention / Focus
- Corresponding Healing Essential Oil
- Corresponding Musical Note
- Corresponding Frequency
- Corresponding Gemstone
Want more? Don’t forget to sing up for our Newsletter, Diary of a Horse Whisperer and get all of the action, information and deals sent straight to you!
for more information on this year’s Live Animal Communication Mentorship Program, email Lacey@reachouttohorses.com
The end of September will be here before you know it and our annual Holistic Horsemanship Certification class in Colorado will begin!
This unique exploration into true, trust-based partnership and training is filling up fast. So, if you haven’t had a chance to look into what our course covers, and what students can expect, here’s an overview:
Are you a:
Potential horse guardian
A rescue, donor, or volunteer
Equine coach, life coach, psychologist or psychiatrist
Barn or Equine Business Manager
Or are you:
Working in the Equine Industry
Seeking to become a professional trainer or clinician
Moving from traditional horse training into the next generation of horsemanship
Seeking a more gentle and effective training method
In the equine facilitated learning or coaching industry and you are looking to enhance your horsemanship and gain clarity to better serve your clients
If you answered yes to any of the above, the horses are calling YOU!
Explore the ROTH methodologies
- Discover a truly unique approach to horsemanship and develop a real, trust-based relationship with all horses
- Learn the difference between trust-based and dominance-based training and how to tell the difference
- Gain fluency in the language of the horse (goes way beyond simple body language and physical training cues)
- 12-step safety system through intimacy, relaxation, and leadership
- Language and life lessons at liberty
- Understanding effective use of the round pen and how to avoid its abuses and pitfalls
- Create a genuine contract with your horse through conversation at liberty
- Transfer language to the line in the in-hand obstacle course
- Gain feel, timing, and an understanding of pressure/release
- Explore team building & team penning at liberty
- Learn the priceless value of riding from the ground
- Practice stress-free, no flood, spook-busting secrets
- Discover a comprehensive, holistic approach to your horse’s health and fitness
- Build a confident, reliable equine partner
- Learn the secrets to the self-loading horse
“I am lucky enough to have had many extraordinary adventures all over the world but the Holistic Horsemanship Modular course has blown my mind. What a transformative, life-changing experience!” ~ Lorraine
“As a licensed psychologist and horse owner, I provide equine facilitated psychotherapy as well as traditional psychotherapy. I enrolled in the ROTH Holistic Horsemanship Course to deepen my understanding of the language of equus and gain more skill and experience as a horsewoman. Anna’s immense capacity for understanding and working with horses on every level never ceases to amaze me. She has a unique ability to accurately gauge precisely what each student needs to learn and grow while simultaneously tailoring each lesson to the specific needs of the horse. This Course has far exceeded my expectations and has certainly added fuel to my passion for working with horses.” ~ -Jo Brilhart, RN, PsyD
Watch below as students from all around the globe immersed themselves into learning the language of Equus from the ground up at Anna’s HHC a couple of years back. With over 30 yrs of experience, Anna shares secrets in body language, inter-species communication and more.
They came to gain an understanding of horse whispering. They left with:
* comfort around horses
* life lessons beyond their dreams
* reading horses and behavior
* watching and learning the intricacies of the herd’s dynamics
* handling, leading and spook busting a variety of horses
* mindful grooming
* practical horsemanship
* horse handling for the veterinarian and chiropractor
* equine nutrition and Dynamite supplements
* reaching their goals & overcoming fears
* insights into medizations
* grounding and breathing exercises
* energy exchange
* liberty and life lessons
* and they left here wanting more…
Watch below to see our students and their experience with ROTH’s Horse Whispering 101
Early registration for HW 101 is available by emailing Lacey@reachouttohorses.com