It’s Father’s Day – and if you are struggling for a little something to share with your father, we may have something just for you:
1. Men’s Grooming Set: Help him stay organized while traveling and make shaving easier with our 2016 Men’s Grooming Kit. The kit includes the hydrating Shutran™ Shave Cream for a frictionless glide, reducing razor burn and nicks. The sturdy overnight bag makes it easy to keep toiletries all in one place.
2. Shutran Essential Oil Blend: If Dad has worn the same aftershave for as long as you can remember, give him the gift of a new personal scent! Made with a custom blend of essential oils, Shutran’s masculine scent is designed to boost feelings of confidence without the synthetic scents of other colognes! For a smoother shave and light scent, add in Shutran Shave Cream.
3. Active and Fit Kit: Help him get the most out of his workout and keep up with the kids with the Active & Fit Kit. Designed by athletes and Young Living, this fitness kit includes Cool Azul™ Sports Gel and essential oils in a conveniently sized bag, so he can grab them before hitting the gym.
4. Homemade Meal: Sometimes all it takes to put a smile on someone’s face is a home-cooked meal. If he’s the kind of guy who usually takes the reins in the kitchen or if older kids want to make him an unforgettable meal, we have recipes that cooks of any level can manage! Check out our tasty Pasta Primo Perfect in Veggie Sauce recipe or our Green Chile Chicken Enchilada recipe! Find more ideas on our recipes page on the blog. Find even more recipes in our Young Living Cookbook!
5. Grill Tool Set + Custom-made Marinades: Is your dad the kind of guy who spends his summers by the grill? Grab him that grill gadget he keeps talking about and mix up some Vitality-infused marinades for a tasty, customized gift.
6. Young Living Gym Bag and Cool Azul Sports Gel: If his gym bag from college is falling apart or if he just needs an upgrade for toting his gear, this gym bag is the perfect solution. With plenty of compartments for shoes, his cell phone, and other items, it will be easier than ever to keep all of his exercise necessities in one place. Throw in a tube of Cool Azul Sports Gel for post-exercise massages or anytime he wants a cooling sensation!
7. Dress Socks and Thieves Essential Oil: Funky, funny, and colorful socks are more popular than ever! Instead of a tie this year, help the kids pick out a fun pair of socks he can wear to the office, the job site, or on a date with Mom. Complete the gift with a bottle of Thieves® essential oil blend to rub on the bottoms of his feet to keep them fresh throughout the day.
8.USB Diffuser for his vehicle: If Dad’s car, truck, or minivan could use a little freshening up, get him a portable USB diffuser instead of an overpowering, synthetic air freshener. Pair it with a bottle of his favorite essential oil to make his commute a little better!
***Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician or veterinarian. If you are currently on medication, please DO NOT STOP.***