We are tremendously excited to bring the Reach Out to Horses Trust Based Horsemanship program to Pocahontas County’s Mountain Quest Inn in wild, wonderful West Virginia! I truly can’t wait to witness the first hints of spring in Appalachia!
Our Three-Day course will cover a great deal, equipping you with new knowledge and insight into the language of the horse to help you communicate with clarity for a deeper connection with your horse so that you can both be confident in your endeavors together!
I look forward to meeting all who attend and helping you Reach Out to your Horses with trust!
Day 1: Holistic Horse Day
Experience the Next Generation of Horsemanship & Horse Care!
Through demonstrations, lectures, and hands-on exercises, Anna will introduce you to the very same techniques that she has used, all around the world, to build genuine trust-based partnerships with thousands of horses.
Here’s what you will explore in this full day event:
Part I – “De-Mystify the Round Pen”:
Round pen work isn’t “chasing a horse around a pen”! When used correctly, the round pen can be extremely effective in communicating, training and learning about your horse. You will experience a language that goes beyond body gestures, and create a lexicon that can be used in and out of the Round Pen.
- Create the ultimate foundation with your horse
- Learn the importance of herd dynamics & behavior
- Develop a 2-way communication system
- Understand how horses perceive your actions
- Discover what is actually happening in the Round Pen
- Determine when the Round Pen is NOT the right tool and more!!!
Part II – “Muscle Testing”:
Explore this easy to learn and use tool to identify what your horse needs to be happy, healthy, and whole. Explore the body, mind, spirit connection Get direct feedback from your body – the body does not lie!
- Test your horse for any supplement, feed or deficiency
- Learn how to address energy blocks
- Discover how your thoughts, limitations & beliefs affect your life and more!!!
Part III – “Animal Communication”:
Are you ready to take your communication beyond body langauge and training cues? Then it is time to discover the world of Interspecies Communication and explore a whole new relationship with your horse.
- Experience your ability to connect with another being
- Learn the reasons behind behavioral issues & how to solve them
- Hear an evidence and validation based perspective
- Understand your animals perspective on situations
- Discover what you are actually telling (or not telling) your horse and more!!!
Take Your Partnership with Your Horse to a Whole New Level!
Only $125 if you register 6 weeks before the event, $150 after