3 DAY INTUITIVE RIDING EXPERIENCE!
October 23rd-25th, 2015 | Happy Dog Ranch | Littleton, CO
Is your perfect ride just “Once in a Blue Moon”?
We recently had a blue moon and many people were surprised that the moon was not, in fact, blue. The cycle of the moon is such that it’s incredibly rare for a moon to be in the full phase twice in one month. The phrase “once in a blue moon” has become synonymous with rare occurrences. In riding horses the mind, body and spirit connection that yields a “perfect” or even ideal ride is also rare.
Our relationships with our horses are stunted by the obvious communication barriers as well as our nature as humans to live in the future and not the present moment. Like many of our events the Intuitive Riding Experience is life-changing, and we don’t say that lightly.
“When students are taught how communicate with their horse on a deep and subtle level they suddenly become very aware of the space they take up, how they project themselves and what type of behavior that invites back in. Students then learn to get out of their own way and connect with their horse in a way that previously had only been serendipity.
In addition to understanding truly learning to communicate with your horse, Anna works one on one with students to fill holes in riding mechanics, enhance seat and fluidity so that the Intuitive Riding Experience is all encompassing and
Reserve your spot today! Limited availability!
Call us: 303-642-7341
- Alleviate stress, fears, worry and frustrations
- Assist the body in cleansing different types of toxins
- Help people break unwanted habits or conditions like smoking, overeating and alcoholism
- Work on anything from your pets, house plants and even your computer!
- and more…
“Reiki Master Certification also available. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy Healing for Horses
- Ask for “permission” from your animal companions
- Set up a safe energy healing session
- Scan your horse’s body
- Locate chakras
- Listen to your horse and read his body gestures
- Recognize the duration of sessions
- Liaise with friends & clients
- Share experiences and stories to further enhance your practice