Reach Out to Horses® presents…
A Day of Holistic Horsemanship with Anna Twinney
Location: Pegasus Farm in Brewster, N.Y.
Dates: Friday 11/30, 9am-5pm – PTR staff only
Sunday 12/2, 10am-5pm – PTR volunteers only
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: Saturday 12/1, 10am-6pm
The universal communication between horse and human, known as horse whispering, includes body language, intuition and an understanding of the laws of energy. It also requires an in-depth understanding of the horse’s temperament and character, and a careful balance of patience, kindness, affection and respect…
Spend the Day Learning the Foundations of the Reach Out to Horses® Program!
Through demonstrations, lectures, and hands-on exercises, you will explore the very same techniques that
Anna has used, all around the world, to build genuine trust-based partnerships with thousands of horses.
Part I – “De-Mystify the Round Pen”: Witness the effectiveness of the Round Pen. Experience a language that goes beyond body gestures, and create a lexicon that can be used in and out of the Round Pen.
- Create the ultimate foundation with your horse
- Learn the importance of herd dynamics & behavior
- Develop a 2-way communication system
- Understand how horses perceive your actions
- Determine when the RP is NOT the right tool
Part II – “Muscle Testing”: Identify what your horse needs to be happy, healthy & whole.
- Explore the body, mind, spirit connection
- Get direct feedback from your body – the body does not lie!
- Test your horse for any supplement, feed or deficiency
- Learn how to address energy blocks
- Discover how your thoughts, limitations & beliefs affect your life
Part III – “Animal Communication”: Discover the world of Interspecies Communication & explore a whole new relationship with your horse.
- Experience your ability to connect with another being
- Learn the reasons behind behavioral issues & how to solve them
- Hear the scientific perspective
- Understand your animals perspective on situations
Take Your Partnership with Your Horse to a Whole New Level!
Join us for one of three horsemanship clinics at Pegasus Therapeutic Riding’s
Adults 18 and up: $125 per person
$150 if you register after 11/16
Age 17 and under: $60 per person
$75 if you register after 11/16