October 2nd & 3rd, 2012
Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure and Massage
Happy Dog Ranch, Littleton, CO
Ever Dreamed of Talking With Your Dog or Cat or Horse?
Well Stop with the Dreaming and Get to the Talking Already!
Would you like to talk to your horse about why he keeps trying to nip you all the time? Maybe you’d like to know why your cat seems to be moping around? Or perhaps you want to make sure your dog likes your new house. Whatever your questions now is the time to ask them all.
Welcome to the Amazing World of Animal Communication
Animal Communication, also known as interspecies communication is the ability to telepathically connect with a being of another species & literally communicate with them using images, feelings, thoughts, emotions and even words.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Listen to your animal companion
- Enhance love, respect & understanding between you and your animal friend
- Gain new insights into who they really are
- Share thoughts, ideas & feelings
- and lots more…
This heart-to-heart connection can be learned and experienced by everyone. It simply takes an open heart, open mind and a willingness to listen to the animals.
You can experience the beauty and harmony that is possible when you open up and realize that all living creatures are intelligent beings, with their own feelings, emotions, thoughts, desires and perceptions of life.
All participants of this amazing weekend will:
- Enjoy an interactive conversation with your animal friends
- Learn your animal’s behaviors, knowledge and perspectives on situations
- Discover any discomforts they may have
- Hear your animal companion’s thoughts, feelings and attitudes
- Greatly enhance your relationship with one another
Let Anna Take You on a Journey Into the World of Animal Communication!
For more information or to reserve your spot
Contact The Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure and Massage:
Tel: (303) 660-9390