Reach Out to Horses® presents…
A Holistic Horse Day and a 2-Day Natural Horsemanship Clinic
Location: Spirit Horse Center, Brainerd, Minnesota
Date: October 12 – 14
You may participate as:
• a clinic attendee for all three days OR:
• an attendee for the Holistic Horse Day (Day 1 only)
• an auditor for Days 2 & 3.
• a participant for the Holistic Horsemanship Day 1 and Auditor Days 2 & 3. We highly suggest this option for those who do not wish to attend (or if the class is full) as a participant all three days – this clinic will change the way you look at your horses!
Day 1 (Oct. 12 10am-6pm) – The Holistic Horse Day will be a fun day open to all. It’s an excellent way to experience an introduction to Anna’s Reach Out To Horses methodologies! The Holistic Horse Day includes:
A Day of Holistic Horsemanship with Anna Twinney
The universal communication between horse and human, known as horse whispering, includes body language, intuition and an understanding of the laws of energy. It also requires an in-depth understanding of the horse’s temperament and character, and a careful balance of patience, kindness, affection and respect.
Spend the Day Learning the Foundations of the Reach Out to Horses® Program!
Through demonstrations, lectures, and hands-on exercises, you will explore the very same techniques that
Anna has used, all around the world, to build genuine trust-based partnerships with thousands of horses.
Part I – “De-Mystify the Round Pen”: Witness the effectiveness of the
Round Pen. Experience a language that goes beyond body gestures, and
create a lexicon that can be used in and out of the Round Pen.
- Create the ultimate foundation with your horse
- Learn the importance of herd dynamics & behavior
- Develop a 2-way communication system
- Understand how horses perceive your actions
- Determine when the RP is NOT the right tool
Part II – “Muscle Testing”: Identify what your horse needs to be
happy, healthy & whole.
- Explore the body, mind, spirit connection
- Get direct feedback from your body – the body does not lie!
- Test your horse for any supplement, feed or deficiency
- Learn how to address energy blocks
- Discover how your thoughts, limitations & beliefs affect your life
Part III – “Animal Communication”: Discover the world of Interspecies
Communication & explore a whole new relationship with your horse.
- Experience your ability to connect with another being
- Learn the reasons behind behavioral issues & how to solve them
- Hear the scientific perspective
- Understand your animals perspective on situations
Days 2 & 3 (Oct. 13-14 9am-5pm) will be open to a very limited number of participants and a large number of auditors in our indoor arena with stadium seating. It includes more Natural Horsemanship exercises with Anna and your horse.
If you are not able to bring a horse you may contact us about using one of ours.
Topics will include:
Anna’s TLC method: Trust-Based Leadership and Compassionate Communication.
Learn and practice the benefits of T.L.C. With just a little T.L.C., you can set your horse up for success and achieve that connection of grace and ease you’ve always imagined.
De-mystifying the Round Pen. Witness the effectiveness of the Round Pen and experience a language that goes beyond body gestures to create a lexicon that far exceeds the Round Pen environment. Create a partnership with your horse through telepathic, energetic and body language means.
3-Day CLINIC FEES (includes Holistic Horse Day): $100.00 non-refundable deposit and registration form required to hold your spot. Lunch will be available for pre-order on your 3-day Clinic registration form.
Clinic Fee: $450
For More Information or to Register visit:
Take Your Partnership with Your Horse to a Whole New Level!