Join International Animal Communicator Anna Twinney for Reach Out to Horses’ most comprehensive Animal Communication Class Yet!
The 3-Day Animal Communication Workshop
Learn the Art of Interspecies Communication
This is a rare opportunity to join Anna for a hands-on, in-depth exploration of the unique and powerful tool of Animal Communication.
Animal Communication, also known as interspecies communication is the ability to telepathically connect with a being of another species and literally communicate with them using images, feelings, thoughts, emotions and even words. And now this is your chance to learn how to tap into your own innate ability to speak with all your animal companions.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Listen to your animal companion
- Enhance love, respect & understanding between you and your animal friend
- Gain new insights into who they really are
- Share thoughts, ideas & feelings
- Communicate with them live and in person or long distance
- Work with your animal companion during their dying transition
- Speak with your animals on the other side
- and lots more…
This heart-to-heart connection can be learned and experienced by everyone. It simply takes an open heart, open mind and a willingness to listen to the animals.
You can experience the beauty and harmony that is possible when you open up and realize that all living creatures are intelligent beings, with their own feelings, emotions, thoughts, desires and perceptions of life.
All participants of this amazing 3-days will:
- Enjoy an interactive conversation with your animal friends
- Learn the animal’s behaviors, knowledge and perspectives on situations
- Discover any discomforts they may have
- Have the opportunity to listed to your animal companion’s thoughts, feelings and attitudes
- Greatly enhance your relationship with one another and bring great joy and happiness into your life
Let Anna Take You on a Journey Into the World of Animal Communication!
Rarely does Anna teach all these tools in a full 3-day workshop and this class is bound to fill up fast. So don’t delay, reserve your spot today!
For more information or to make your reservation contact
Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-973-4889.