I’m excited to be back home if only for a short visit this time around. Join me in West Yorkshire for a day of Holistic Horsemanship and learn the foundations of the Reach Out to Horses program and then stay for an amazing weekend of animal communication and learn how to connect with your animal companions in ways you only imagined. Hope to see you there! Anna
Reach Out to Horses – Trust… Partnership… Results…
The Exclusive Reach Out to Horses Holistic Horse Day!
The Holistic Horse Day
with Anna Twinney
10am – 5pm
Experience a Truly Unique Experience You Will Only Find Here at Reach Out to Horses!
The universal communication between horse and human, known as “horse whispering” involves more than just one-way body language communication. It includes the understanding of energy work, intuition, natural equine dynamics, and most importantly, learning how to apply all the tools to create a genuine, gentle trust-based partnership with your horse.
During this one day event you will learn:
“De-Mystify the Round Pen”
- How to Create the ultimate foundation with your horse
- The importance of herd dynamics & behavior
- Body-language and energy talk
- Creating a 2-way communication system
- To use your eyes like a pro
- How to determine when the Round Pen is NOT the right tool
- Understanding how horses perceive your actions
- To discover the how’s behind the why’s
- How to “Mirror” or “Match” your horse
- Learn about the body, mind, spirit connection
- How your thoughts, limitations and beliefs affect your daily life
- Get direct feedback from your body – the body does not lie!
- The power of visualization and its connection with your horse
- How to test your horse for any supplement, feed or deficiency
- How to address energy blocks
- Discover the ability to connect with another being
- Steps to uncovering your innate gift
- Insights into this new language of images, emotions & thoughts
- The scientific perspective
- When to utilize the services of an animal communicator
- How to enhance love, respect and understanding between you and your companion
- Share thoughts, ideas, feelings & messages
- Understand your animal’s perspective on situations
- Reasons behind behavioral issues & resolution techniques
- …and much, much, more!
All these amazing, practical and incredibly powerful tools in one full, info-packed day!
For more information or to reserve your spot contact: Amanda at email@example.com. For more information about Anna and the Comprehensive Reach Out to Horses Program® visit www.reachouttohorses.com.
Take Your Partnership with Your Horse to a Whole New Level!
Ever Wondered what Your Animal Companion is Thinking?
Don’t miss your Chance to Connect with your Animals in a way you only imagined!
April 2nd & 3rd, 2011
Maybe you’d like to know why your cat seems to be moping around? Or perhaps you want to make sure your dog likes your new house. Whatever your questions now is the time to ask them all. Welcome to the world of Animal Communication
Animal Communication, also known as interspecies communication is the ability to telepathically connect with a being of another species and literally communicate with them using images, feelings, thoughts, emotions and even words.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Listen to your animal companion
- Enhance love, respect & understanding between you and your animal friend
- Gain new insights into who they really are
- Share thoughts, ideas & feelings
- and lots more…
This heart-to-heart connection can be learned and experienced by everyone. It simply takes an open heart, open mind and a willingness to listen to the animals.
You can experience the beauty and harmony that is possible when you open up and realize that all living creatures are intelligent beings, with their own feelings, emotions, thoughts, desires and perceptions of life.
All participants of this amazing weekend will:
- Enjoy an interactive conversation with your animal friends
- Learn the animal’s behaviors, knowledge and perspectives on situations
- Discover any discomforts they may have
- Have the opportunity to listed to your animal companion’s thoughts, feelings and attitudes
- Greatly enhance your relationship with one another and bring great joy and happiness into your life
For more information or to reserve your spot contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited so Sign Up Today!